Wednesday 25 April 2012

Day One - Attempting Some Music

Its my first day off away from work and what a weight has been lifted, although I'm sure I'll still get a few phone calls. 

I am off to a town at the base of the Barrington Tops. Its a gorgeous part of the world only blighted, ever so slightly, by being the most recent hideout of Malcom Naden (one of Australia's more infamous criminals). 

Now I don't have a 4 wheel drive, I have an 11 year old Holden Vectra (so beloved of Jeremy Clarkson).






Its my ex wife's car and the plan is to use it for this trip then trade it on something newer. Anyway its not an off road vehicle. At least not yet.

So I'm off the Barrington Tops where I'm visiting a new buddy who has a 90 year old home on 12 acres. He's a multi talented musician who plays, piano, organ, guitar, piano accordion, mandolin and drums. I'm taking along my new Kurzweil keyboard and where going to drink red wine and jam. Should be an excellent night.

No comments:

Post a Comment