Wednesday 25 April 2012

Day Two - The Hangover

I awoke this morning to the soothing melody of leaves rustling in the wind. Only it didn't have that relaxing autumnal sound, it was more like a tribe of angry Scotsmen tuning bagpipes in my head. I slowly came to the conclusion that I had drunk way to much.



The Culprits - There is an empty bottle of white around somewhere as well.
Now my buddy is a great lover of the blues (as am I), so we improvised the night away as we slowly got drunker and drunker. In the morning I got a coffee and sat on his front balcony to soak up the fresh air and the view.


View from the Top/s
It didn't take the pain away but it almost distracted me from it. So it was off to see my Chiropractor (who got a great laugh out of my delicate condition), then to the local radio station to do my weekly interview (my last duty for work before I could leave) and the off to lunch with some of the girls from work. 


I was still in a world of pain and must have been the most boring company. Home to pack then hit the road tomorrow, hopefully hangover free. 


No comments:

Post a Comment